Victony AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup
A Victony AC1200 WIFI extender setup is very simple. Because it is a plug-and-play device, it can connect to any network in 20 seconds. With the Victony AC1200 wifi extender setup, you can choose between router, repeater, and access point modes based on your needs. Remember that the Victony Extender must be reset or changed in order to change the mode.
Victony AC1200 extender Setup via manual Method
The Victony AC1200 setup on Internet Explorer can be finished using the following techniques:
- Unpack and organise your device.
- Connect the AC1200 to an electrical outlet.
- Remove all smart devices from the scene.
- Set your device’s internet connection to “on.”
- select a web browser
- Enter 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup in the address bar..
- then type your admin username and password.
- To get started, click the Login button.
- Follow the on-screen directions to setup your Victony AC1200 extender.
Note: If you need any help regarding your Victony AC1200 extender so visit ap extender setup for better assistance.
Victony AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup via wps
Use the WPS button to setup your WiFi range extender through the AP. to setup your new extender setup, heed the advice below:
- Start by using an Ethernet wire to link your extender and router.
- As soon as the LED light settles down, wait.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- Both devices’ lights will begin to flicker, and after 15–20 seconds, they will stop, indicating a successful setup.
- Now that your new extender is disconnected, you can place it wherever you want using a range extender setup.
- The password for the new extender setup is the same as the password for your router, and you will then see “SSID EXT” in your wifi list.
How do i reset Victony AC1200 extender
Before trying to factory reset the Victony extender, make sure it is properly connected to the power outlet.
- Check the reset hole on the repeater.
- Additionally, for 20 seconds, hold the reset hole down with a paperclip or pencil.
- The power led indicator will become amber as you reset the wifi booster.
- Look for a steady green turn on the power lead.
- See the section after this one for instructions on how to install the configured Victony WIFI extender.