MSRM US300 Extender Setup
MSRM US300 Wi-Fi extender offers maximum speed and full coverage across your home. Because of its compact size, it is simple to include into the decor of your home. allowing for 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity and 300 Mbps of Internet speed. Understand MSRM Extender Setup and connect a variety of devices to it, such as a monitor, PC, mobile phone, game console, tablet, etc.
Installation MSRM US300 Extender
- After unboxing your MSRM US300, turn it on.
- After pressing the button, keep an eye out for the power LED to turn completely green.
- Remember to keep the booster near the router.
- Connect by setting up an AP extender.
- Press the enter key after typing Ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 to open any web browser.
- Enter your personal details to sign in.
- To finish the installation, follow the instructions.
- After being untangled, your extender can be relocated to its new location.
- Note: If you need assistance using your wifi range extender, refer to the instructions displayed on the screen. For further information, go to ap.setup, the official website.
Note: Contact our specialist if you need assistance with your wifi extender or visit ap.setup.
MSRM US300 wifi Extender Setup via web browser
- The distance between your router and the location where you need internet connectivity must be covered by your extender.
- Now take your laptop or smartphone and search for the MSRM network name in your Wi-Fi list. The signal can appear as Wireless-N Wireless-AC.
- After you connect to the network, the MSRM may show you and no internet for up to 10 seconds.
- On the same computer, open a new tab and type AP into the address bar.
- To complete the MSRM US300 extender setup, enter OR 192.168.10.1.
- You will be directed to the admin login page where you must enter your username and password.
- Select the repeating option from the list of options presented by clicking next.
How can i setup MSRM US300 extender via wps button
The MSRM US300 Extender WPS setup instructions are as follows:
- Power on your MSRM US300.
- Make sure it is not too far from the router in your house.
- Simply press your booster’s WPS button.
- Now press the same WPS button on your home router.
- Your repeater has most likely been set up and configured when it displays three consecutive green lights.
- The repeater can be unhooked and placed wherever you like.