Coredy E300 Wi-Fi Extender Setup
If you are having trouble streaming content, playing games, or performing office tasks, bring home the brand-new Coredy Range Extender Manual Setup device. The Coredy wifi range extender setup increases the actual wifi signal as well as your signal power.
Coredy E300 Range Extender Setup
How can i setup Coredy wifi range extender
There are two steps in the e300 extender setup:
- Activating the extender
- the extender’s connection to a current network
Using the extender
You must turn on the e300 extender in order for it to connect to the available networks before continuing.
- Use the power on/off button to turn on the extender.
- Set the mode switch button to “repeater” to use the device as a network extender.
- Connect the extender to an electrical source.
Coredy Wi-Fi Extender Setup via wps button
- Start by connecting an Ethernet cable between your extender and router.
- Watch for the LED light to settle.
- Next, hold the WPS button down for 5 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, the lights on both devices will start to flash, indicating a successful connection.
- Since it has been unplugged, your new extender may now be put wherever you chose to employ a range extender setup.
- “SSID EXT” will show up in your wifi list once you’ve entered the same password for both your router and the new extender settings.
Coredy Extender Setup via Web Browser
- On your computer or mobile device, open the wifi network management program and enter the extender name, which is by default “Coredy e300”.
- To connect your computer or mobile device to the extender, click its name and type the pin or password.
- The pin or password is printed on the rear panel of the extender.
- Search for ap.setup in your device’s web browser or type the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- If needed, use “admin” for both the username and password to access the admin page.
- Select the repeater option in the mode wizard.
- To choose the network you wish to expand, click the choose button. If the network list is not displaying properly, refresh the list.
- Put in the network’s current password or pin for the area.
- Apply the change and wait a few minutes for the extender to resume.
- Connect to the larger network by searching. The password you used to connect to the extender must be used again.
Coredy E300 Extender setup via AP.setup
- You can use the Coredy E300 wifi extender as a home or workplace access point for data transfer.
- One or more wireless internet devices can connect to a wired network using the access point, which is networking hardware.
- It produces a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN, wifi), which is connected to wired switches, hubs, and routers via Ethernet.