Coredy Wi-Fi Extender Setup
If you are having trouble streaming content, playing games, or performing office tasks, bring home the brand-new Coredy Range Extender Manual Setup device. The Coredy wifi range extender setup increases the actual wifi signal as well as your signal power.
How can i setup Coredy wifi range extender
There are two steps in the e300 extender setup:
- Activating the extender
- the extender’s connection to a current network
Using the extender
You must turn on the e300 extender in order for it to connect to the available networks before continuing.
- Use the power on/off button to turn on the extender.
- Set the mode switch button to “repeater” to use the device as a network extender.
- Connect the extender to an electrical source.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your coredy wifi range extender so feel free and contact our technician or visit ap extender setup.
Coredy Wi-Fi Extender Setup via wps button
- Start by connecting an Ethernet cable between your extender and router.
- Watch for the LED light to settle.
- Next, hold the WPS button down for 5 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, the lights on both devices will start to flash, indicating a successful connection.
- Since it has been unplugged, your new extender may now be put wherever you chose to employ a range extender setup.
- “SSID EXT” will show up in your wifi list once you’ve entered the same password for both your router and the new extender settings.
Coredy Extender Setup via Web Browser
- On your computer or mobile device, open the wifi network management program and enter the extender name, which is by default “Coredy e300”.
- To connect your computer or mobile device to the extender, click its name and type the pin or password.
- The pin or password is printed on the rear panel of the extender.
- Search for ap.setup in your device’s web browser or type the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- If needed, use “admin” for both the username and password to access the admin page.
- Select the repeater option in the mode wizard.
- To choose the network you wish to expand, click the choose button. If the network list is not displaying properly, refresh the list.
- Put in the network’s current password or pin for the area.
- Apply the change and wait a few minutes for the extender to resume.
- Connect to the larger network by searching. The password you used to connect to the extender must be used again.
Coredy E300 Extender setup via AP.setup
- You can use the Coredy E300 wifi extender as a home or workplace access point for data transfer.
- One or more wireless internet devices can connect to a wired network using the access point, which is networking hardware.
- It produces a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN, wifi), which is connected to wired switches, hubs, and routers via Ethernet.