Victony Wifi Extender Setup: Victony wifi range extenders are the most capable when it comes to a value-driven investment. Victony streamlines, expedites, and secures all of your online activities. Victony does this with the aid of its 1200 MBPS speed.
Therefore, anything can be done quickly, whether it be gaming, watching videos, or even downloading. Victony extender is a terrific tool for solving all of your internet-related issues because it is loaded with functionality.
You will learn about two ways to set up a Victony WiFi extender in this article:
- WPS technique
- Browser technique
WiFi Extender AC1200 Setup
Victony WiFi Range Extender Setup
Victony WiFI Range AC1200 Extender SETUP
Configuration of the Victony AC1200 wireless dual-band extender. can improve your wifi connection or wifi network, so you can play games, watch movies, and watch web series uninterrupted. With the Victony WIFI Extender Setup’s 4 external antennas, you can be sure to have WiFi coverage that is unmatched across your homes and workplaces. Setting up a Victony extender is quite simple. It is a plug-and-play gadget that establishes a 15-second connection with any router.
Victony AC1200 configuration features three modes:
router, repeater, and access point, which you may select based on your requirements. However, you must keep in mind that your Victony Extender must be reset or reconfigured when you change the mode.
SETUP FOR VICTONY AC1200 WiFi Extender
Victony AC1200 Setup on Internet Explorer may be completed by following the instructions listed below:
- You start by moving your router and Victony wireless extension into the same room.
- Make sure the signal strength from your router to the extension is at least 50%.
- Now turn on both your router and the extension.
- If the LED light is stable or solid green, wait a few seconds and check.
- Open the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, then connect to the Victony ac1200 extender configuration.
- There is no need to input a password the first time because they will connect to your device immediately.
- They displayed no internet availability after connecting before opening any web browser.
- You can use 192.168.10 in the address box at the top instead of http://AP.Setup. There will only be one login window.
- Type “admin” for both your username and password.
- Enter your new extender setup password after choosing the extender you wish to connect to your router with.
- Reboot your extender for 15 to 20 seconds after configuration, then turn it back on.
- Use the Victony wifi range extender configuration to connect your device; the name appears as “SSID EXt” in your wifi list.
Setup of a Victony AC1200 Extender Using WPS
- Use the WPS button to configure your WiFi range extender through the AP. to configure your new extender setup, heed the advice below:
- Start by connecting your extender and router using an Ethernet wire.
- As soon as the LED light stabilises, wait.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- Both devices’ lights will begin to flicker, and after 15–20 seconds, they will stop, indicating a successful setup.
- Now that your new extender is unplugged, you may place it wherever you want using a range extender configuration.
- The password for the new extender configuration is the same as the password for your router, and you will then see “SSID EXT” in your wifi list.
WHAT IS THE SETUP FOR MY VICTONY AC1200 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER?
- Connect the Victony extender to your WiFi router or modem in the same room.
- When the extender has electricity, turn on the led light.
- Grab a laptop or other Wi-Fi capable device.
- Afterward, connect to the Victony repeater setup network by going to the wireless settings option.
- 192.168.10.1 should now be entered into the address bar of the web browser.
- You are now on the Victony WIFI range extender configuration page.
- To connect your extender to your home router or modem, follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If the problem still persists, you may get in touch with us and discuss it with one of our setup professionals.