Wavlink AV500 Powerline Setup
For intensive internet use, such as buffer-free 4K HD video streaming, online gaming, video chats, surfing, and more, the Wavlink AV500 Powerline setup of the wireless range extender offers a good internet connection that can be extended through your Wi-Fi router/AP setup. It enables you to give your mobile, computer, laptop, and other devices access to a high-quality wireless network. Starting with the Wavlink AV500 Powerline setup.
Wavlink Powerline Av500 Features
- Distance: It also offers extended ranges to increase the reach of your personal Wi-Fi to up to 100m.
- Speed: When used by numerous devices at once, it also offers high speed up to 500Mb/s without any problems or disruptions.
- Encryption: This Wi-Fi gadget is incredibly dependable and safe thanks to 128-bit AES encryption and WPA2-PSK security.
- No matter how many small or large barriers you may be surrounded by. This extender successfully performs its function to give you the fastest speeds available.
- One-Click: Users can join a wireless network with just one button click thanks to this feature. Without having to fiddle with a device’s settings separately, click on the Wavlink powerline as well.
- Compact: It is very lightweight and small enough to carry around as needed and is around the size of a credit card.
- Download the Wavlink WL-NWP502M2 Av500 Powerline PDF manual by clicking here.
Installation of Wavlink AV500 Powerline
The Wavlink AV500 powerline Extender can be set via a web browser. You can finish the setup procedure using these steps.
- Make sure your Wavlink extender and router are close to the power supply when you plug them in.
- After connecting the device to the socket, wait around 45 seconds for the LED light to begin blinking.
- Go to your computer or mobile device’s Wi-Fi list and join Wavlink’s default network, which is. 2.4 GHz Wavlink
- On the same computer or mobile device that you are connected to, launch the new web browser.
- The Wavlink extender setup interface will launch. Please use the default username and password of “admin.”
- Select a language. Login Press.
- On the following tab, you will be prompted to select your nation, time zone, and new password. The most recent password will be used when you log in again.
- Note:- If you need any help regarding your wavlink AV500 Powerline,contact our technician via toll free number or ap.setup.
Wavlink AV500 Setup with using wps button
Setting up a Wavlink AV500 extender using WPS:
- You must carry out each of these procedures in order if your Wavlink setup employs WPS.
- Hold your Wavlink AV500 extender close to your router when it is connected to the power source to avoid interruptions.
- An LED indication begins blinking after roughly 45 seconds of startup time.
- When the router’s light blinks to indicate it’s ready to attach, press the WPS button to unlock it.
- Before a flickering light indicating that it is connected to the router appears, press the WPS button.
- Until the blinking light stops, you won’t know the Wavlink AV500 extender setup is connected to the router.
- This extender can now be placed wherever you want to boost wireless signals.