MSRM US302 Extender Setup
Every day, more people are using wifi-enabled cell phones to browse the internet away from a computer. New connection methods are occasionally invented, and communication is increasing substantially. MSRM extender is available to allow us work from home during lock down to make work more convenient.
Installation of MSRM US302 Extender
Going to set up the MSRM US302 Range Extender using a browser:
- Plug your device into a power outlet and turn it “ON” to start the MSRM us302 extender setup.
- Now use your phone, laptop, or desktop to scan for and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says “MSRM-us302.”
- Open any browser after connecting, and then look for “192.168.10.1” or ap. setup.
- Now that you’re logged in, go to MSRM extender.
- To access the web management page, enter the “admin” password and username.
- To connect your booster to your home’s modem or router, follow the on-screen directions.
Note: If you need any help regarding you wifi extender so contact our technician or visit ap extender setup.
Firmware update for MSRM US302 Extender
- Ensure that your extender is plugged and powered on by pressing “ON.”
- Turn on Wi-Fi and look for and join the “MSRM-xxx” Wi-Fi network using your phone, laptop, or other mobile device.
- Open a new window on the same computer, and then type “192.168.10.1” into the address bar of the browser. You will now be taken to a screen where you must provide a password and an administrative username. Enter your password.
- Go to Administration Device Update from the ‘home page’. Press the “Upgrade the firmware” button under the Automatic Updates menu. Make sure your internet connection is steady so you can upgrade the firmware if necessary.
- The extender may need around 2 minutes to set up and reboot before being upgraded.
MSRM US302 Extender Setup with using wps
- The process is the quickest and simplest.Simply plug the extender from the router’s location first.
- Push the WPS button on the repeater when the power LED turns static, and it will appear as two arrows revolving in a circle.
- Push the WPS button on the router now, and you will see lights blinking on both devices within a minute or two.
- Following a successful configuration, the WPS on the router will stop blinking and turn solid on the extension.
- Go to your WiFi list and use the same router password to connect your devices to the newly formed extender network.
How can i reset MSRM US302 range extender
Use the procedures below to reset your MSRM US302 range extender.
- To turn the extender “ON,” use a pin to push and hold the reset button on the device’s side for around 10 seconds.
- After some time, you may notice that the LED changes to red, indicating that the device is restarting.
- The extender is entirely reset when only the power LED remains lit for about 30 seconds.