Comfast wifi range extender setup
Comfast booster is an expert at boosting WiFi signals from routers and can even do so from nearby sources. It can access the internet wirelessly at up to 1200Mbps. The two external antennas that maintain WiFi connectivity are the key to its incredible network capture. With this device, 25 devices can be connected without difficulty. It supports both wired and wireless connections as well as repeaters and AP modes.
Installation of Comfast wifi range extender
- The Comfast range extender should be opened and plugged in close to the router.
- Wait for the wireless repeater’s light to turn on before beginning the setup.
- Use a phone or other wireless device, such as a laptop.
- Go to your device’s network settings and select the WIFI extender connection option.
- Now launch your browser and enter ap.setup
- The Admin Repeater will scan all available signals and display them on screen after you enter the default login and password named Admin.
- Choose the signal that you want to repeat.
- Enter your router’s WIFI password.
- Now, give your router and repeater 10 to 15 seconds to connect.
- Now that you have deployed your WiFi range extender successfully.
Note: If you need any help regarding your comfast wifi range extender so contact our technician or visit ap wifi extender setup for better assistance.
Comfast range extender setup via WPS method
- Next to the primary Wi-Fi router, place the Comfast booster.
- For around 10 seconds, press or hold the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button on your repeater.
- Press or hold the WPS connection button on the modem or router now.
- The modem and wireless booster are forming a connection, as indicated by the WiFi signal’s blinking blue LEDs.
- Once your device was connected successfully. Home Network PLUS is the term for the Comfast Wi-Fi repeater hitch attachment.
- You will be prompted to enter your password only once as a means of security.
- Place your repeater wherever you like now that it is fully functional.
Comfast wifi range extender firmware update
- Open the web browser on any connected device to the network of the extender.
- Log in by opening the extender page.
- Tap the Menu button when it appears in the browser.
- the firmware upgrade page will be launched:
- Just select Settings, followed by Firmware Update.
- If that option isn’t available, pick Maintenance and then Firmware Upgrade.
- Now click Check Online to see if there are any updates.
- Follow the instructions to update the firmware on your extender whether a new upgrade is available.
How do I reset the comfast range extender?
If your repeater’s internet connectivity isn’t improving or if you forget your login information. Then, using a paper clip, needle, or sharp pin, you can reset your extender.
- The extender may be powered on by plugging it into an outlet.
- Then, your extender will start to show a solid blue light.
- Place a pin into the reset hole.
- Leave the pin in place for no less than 8 to 10 seconds.
- At this point, take the pin out of the reset hole.
- then keep an eye out for the LED to turn entirely blue.
- Then, on its own, your comfast extender will restart.